[fedora-java] Re: blueMarine and openJDK -- second attempt

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Tue Aug 5 13:15:25 UTC 2008

Hi Fabrizio,

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 07:43 +0000, Fabrizio Giudici wrote:
> I've just released a snapshot that seems to start and generally work with
> OpenJDK (but I didn't run all the tests available), even though there are
> problems. Please refer to the post in blueMarine users' forum for further
> information: http://bluemarine.tidalwave.it/forum/posts/list/1184.page

Thanks so much for making sure bleumarine works out of the box with
icedtea/openjdk! I looked at the above posting and also found you blog
at:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/fabriziogiudici/archive/2008/08/still_problems.html

That last one confused me a little. Because that issue should have been
fixed months ago:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/distro-pkg-dev/2008-April/001806.html

What version of fedora icedtea/openjdk are you using?
$ java -version
$ rpm -q java-1.6.0-openjdk
should give you the exact version strings.

Thanks,

Mark