[Univ-linux] [Fwd: Re: Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems]

Jack Neely jjneely at pams.ncsu.edu
Mon Oct 6 14:19:17 UTC 2003

Folks,

I hate cross posting but since all this discussion is on all the mailing
lists and I'm not...here I go :-)

I'm mainly interested in Fedora Legacy.  I'd rather work here that beta
testing the latest and greatest from my friends across the street.  I've
agreed to work with / maintain OpenAFS and LPRng and I'll probably pick
up others.

I'm the Linux guy at NC State University in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Red Hat is right across the street.  I maintain a linux distribution
based off of what was RHL and we are quite dependant on it...which
should explain my interest in Legacy.  Also, I really need at good 18
months of errata for each release I support.

Other resources:  ftp.linux.ncsu.edu will no doubt mirror Fedora.  I
mean, what else am I supposed to put there?  :-)  I am also working to
get another machine set up that can mirror other stuff and/or be a
public build server.  All I need is a SCA -> 68 pin SCSI adaptor.

Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <slack at quackmaster.net>
Realm Linux Administration and Development