Windows Applet wnck-applet

_v00d00101_ v00d00101 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 12:21:12 UTC 2004

The wnck-applet refuses to work at present, along with
the window switcher.  Ive tried restarting to no
effect.

The only change ive made a lately was a temporary fix
to the nvidia card problem by compiling a new kernel
with an 8k stack.  Could this be the problem?

Either way i go i lose something, one way lets me play
games, the other loses my window manager. :/

Hopefully nvidia will sort out the driver problem soon
and i can move back to the stable kernel.