Windows Applet wnck-applet

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Sat Jun 5 13:07:00 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 13:21, _v00d00101_ wrote:
> The wnck-applet refuses to work at present, along with
> the window switcher.  Ive tried restarting to no
> effect.

	fedora-devel-list isn't the place for "my such and such doesn't work".
fedora-list, fedora-test-list or *shock* bugzilla would be more
appropriate. You're not a developer are you?

	Also, please try and provide more details so we can help you resolve
the problem. Is the applet crashing? Can you get a stack trace from
bug-buddy after installing debuginfo RPMs? What version of gnome-panel
is this? Is it a fresh install or a FC1->FC2 upgrade or something?

	Again, though. Not on this list.

Thanks,
Mark.