A friendly reminder from translators

Miloslav Trmac mitr at volny.cz
Tue Mar 2 15:34:07 UTC 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 09:04:17AM -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
> Normally the process is that the translator does
>
> 	msgmerge old.po application.pot > new.po
>
> edits new.po if needed and then commits that back as the updates.
The traditional process for RHL is AFAIK that the developers do the
msgmerge and commit po files back to CVS.

Changing this to the GNOME-like "developers don't care as long as
translators have commit access and don't break anything" style
is something I'd like to propose later, if I find the time to work on it.
	Mirek