please try SELinux again

Lars terraformers at gmx.net
Sat Sep 18 21:19:42 UTC 2004

[2]https://listman.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/2004-May/msg00096.html

>> Is it enough for a newcomer ?
>
> It's a start, but we do really need a web page that describes the
> differences between the targeted and stlirict policies and how they work.
>
>> It's intimidating.
>
> It's not that bad, really.  The new targeted policy should be mostly
> invisible.

hi

when i try to enable selinux it only boots to the message
"setting up local disks" in rhgb and stays there.

what i did:
installed: libselinux, selinux-policy-targeted, policycoreutils

and added to /etc/selinux/config
SELINUX=enforcing
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

then run "fixfiles relabel"