[Evolution] Evolution syncing

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 06:26:31 UTC 2005

Guys,

Finally a success story, Zire 72 does sync with gnome-pilot on FC3.
Two most important things missing are: 1) udev default for common pilot
PDAs 2) few popular pilot PDAs missing from /usr/share/gnome-
pilot/devices.xml

The changes I had to make are as following:
/usr/share/gnome-pilot/devices.xml
<!-- Palm Zire 72 -->
 <device vendor_id="0830" product_id="0061" />

/etc/udev/rules.d/10-visor.rules
BUS="usb", SYSFS{product}="palmOne Handheld*", KERNEL="ttyUSB*",
SYMLINK="pilot"

JP Hats off to you buddy, I hope you guys will take care next time.

Many Thanks

--
Kevin Verma <kevinverma at gmail.com>

evolution maillist  -  evolution at lists.ximian.com