XFCE packages gone?

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:41:28 UTC 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:34:57 +0000, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:

> For Exim/Postfix I don't hold out as much hope. I think the 'duplicate
> functionality' argument is even more backwards there, but I'm certainly
> willing to have a play with Postfix if I get time. It'd be useful if
> someone could suggest ways that a Postfix configuration can do the
> things which were possible with Exim in FC3 -- in particular:

Do all of the SMTP handlers have enough documentation to hit various
CC levels? We are using sendmail mostly for the fact that the various
documentation we are required was there for it a while ago and not for
Postfix and Exim. Yes somehow needing a masters degree to configure a
tool seems to make it a better choice for some large industries...

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator