Fedora non-standard build environment (%_host etc.)

Jeff Johnson n3npq at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 12 16:58:47 UTC 2005

Jos Vos wrote:

>On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 11:41:06AM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
>

>values).
>
>I was also looking for beehive packages or scripts on the Fedora site,
>as I would guess they were published somewhere for Fedora developers,
>but I couldn't find them.

beehive packages are not released anywhere.

rpm --showrc should show essentially what is found in redhat-rpm-config.

beehive overrides arch during invocation, which percolates throughout rpm
configuration in values like %_host. There is also a run time element
setting
arch (and %_target_cpu) from uname(2) and or the contents of
/etc/rpm/platform.

Except as noted, all that information is in rpm --showrc spew.

73 de Jeff