fc5 goals

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Tue Nov 29 19:37:14 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 19:16 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> The problem is not what systems have DVD burners now.
> The problem is what systems won't have DVD burners by the time the
> single-CD FC ISO goal is achieved.

I don't think it will be achieved.

How much space does OpenOffice.org and all the build requirements for it
take? I'm guessing at least 1/4 of the available space - and I don't
think they are going to push OO.o to extras anytime in the future.

I don't think single CD is a realistic goal. Two CD's is a lot more
realistic - but even that may be difficult.