Re: Upgrade Mesa to latest Mesa-CVS?

Hans de Goede wrote:
So today I tried the latest Mesa CVS on an 9800, and all the bugs I
previously experienced are gone. This bugs are still present in the
latest Fedora mesa packages.

Would it be an idea to update to mesa CVs,

Requires moderately non-trivial fixes to the X server build system too, which is why I haven't done it yet. Probably should do though. I just hate to be in a situation where we're shipping CVS bits in FC6; I keep hoping Mesa will hurry up and release a 6.5.1 already.

or maybe update the r300
driver to CVS if such a piecemeal upgrade is possible?

It's not.

- ajax