gstreamer and selinux issue

I was able to setup the pitfdll plugin for gstreamer and use the win32
codecs under fc5 with selinux enabled. The pitfdll plugin needed to be
marked textrel_shlib_t and the codecs under /usr/lib/win32 marked lib_t.
This worked for FC5 under selinux and FC6 with selinux disabled. But
selinux under FC6 seems to have changed. Is their another lable I
should use, how can I debug this?

-Thanks