Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, alan wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Chris Weyl wrote:

On 8/22/06, Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>
wrote:

And of course, my new workstation will arrive in 2 days... with an
Nvidia card, rats! :-(

Which reminds me, do we have any idea when Nvidia/ATI plan on updating
their drivers?

I thought ATI already did. There are still some bugs though. A friend was running alglx last night at the PLUG Advanced Topics meeting using an ATI card. Worked pretty well, but had a problem with some transparencies turning blue.

Actually, thinking back, he was using the free ATI driver.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink