RFE: Retire Fedora Core 4 only _after_ FC6 has been released.

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Jan 18 16:20:18 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 16:23 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> That's what RH wants to make people believe. Reality is different - FC
> is directed, maintained and provided by RH. FE is the community provided
> set of packages, a "Fedora Project" isn't much more than a marketing
> bubble.

Quite wrong.  Fedora is directed, maintained, and provided by the Fedora
Foundation.  Red Hat donates services, man hours, hardware, etc.. to the
foundation to meet its goals, but in the end, decisions are made by the
Foundation.  We're working very hard to draw the line of separation
between Red Hat the company and the Fedora Foundation.