Double dare ya, Fedora! And your art sucks!

Matt Chapman chapmam2 at ocps.net
Tue Mar 28 14:18:42 UTC 2006

Two things that have always bugged me.  One we are getting to a good point
in ³using - viewing² content like Flash, movies, and audio created by others
on mostly other operating systems but Linux still has a ways to go in
³creating² that rich web content.  My example is easy Flash, Shockwave, and
Quicktime movies. And two:  If I want to take a machine that is running
Fedora and ³upgrade² it to Red Hat Enterprise I can¹t with a simply CD/DVD
insert and go method.

My 2 cents.

Matthew Chapman