Help! fc2->fc5

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri May 5 22:30:09 UTC 2006

On Friday, May 05, 2006 3:54 PM -0600 "Lamont R. Peterson"
<lamont at gurulabs.com> wrote:

> I don't know if it you meant it this way, or not, but oh, please, don't
> just  go straight to advising people to shut off SELinux.  There are
> warts, yes,  but *so* much good work has been done and contines to make
> SELinux work.   There's already too many people out there who just say,
> "First thing to  always do is turn off SELinux."

True. This is like the people from other distros who tell Redhat/Fedora
users to "just install from source" or "just install from CPAN" instead of
learning how to do things the RPM way.

Some links to post in response to selinux problems:

<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/Troubleshooting>
<http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq/>
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/Understanding>