Xfce 4.4 call for testing

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:36:40 UTC 2006

So far so good. Although I haven't really been able to think of much
to do on the machine.

Four things however:

1) The screen saver defaults to lock out mode - not sure if that is adviseable
2) There is no editor selected on install...and it gave no suggestions
(from panel)
3) There was no no terminal selected intially. But then it allowed to
use xterm, from the system menu. The panel still doesn't recognize
this decision.
4) I know there is a much nicer terminal available for XFCE, I
remember using it a year or so ago. It would be nice to have that.

Will let you know if anything else comes up.

Peace.

Thanks for the good work.