ctrl-c during boot != good

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 20:27:02 UTC 2006

Steve G (linux_4ever at yahoo.com) said:
> subvert it, and identification of users that do stop or start it. Right now its a
> matter of typing "I" and saying no to starting the audit daemon. That's too easy.

Build the audit daemon into the kernel! :)

So, I'll look and see what can be done. But I think requiring init
to read a non-standard config file on Fedora is the wrong answer,
and that's what most of the proposals would imply (as it is actual
code changes in init that either enable or disable this support.)

Bill