Re: alpha/beta software in Fedora 8?

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:34:23 -0500
"Tom \"spot\" Callaway" <tcallawa redhat com> wrote:

> So, basically, the policy is "Let the maintainer use their
> discretion". Which Adam did, in the specific bind case.

That is correct.  I'm not faulting Adam here at all.  However what
Chris and others are asking for is a general guideline to help
maintainers use their best judgment and that's what I attempted to
provide.  We're providing some criteria for which the maintainer to
base their judgment on.

--
Jesse Keating