Fedora 8 Test 2 Release Notes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 01:06:10 UTC 2007

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:44:42 -0800
"Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:

> should nspluginwrapper drag it in?

Not sure that makes sense.  The problem is it needs to be a library
specific Require, so that the correct arch package will get dragged
in.  A requirement on "pulseaudio-lib" just won't cut it as that would
be satisfied by "pulseaudio-lib.x86_64".  I know there is some work
going on in rpm5 that will do arch specific provides, maybe even
requires to, but that is future land that we may pull into rpm.org.
Until then we need something of a solution for Fedora 8.

--
Jesse Keating