Announcing rpmfusion

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 12:45:04 UTC 2007

> Great work Hans, this is really a big step forward to making it easier
> for Fedora user to get those apps that we don't ship in Fedora itself.

Yes, +1 to that.

Also, +1 to the fact its not as good a news as if ATrpms had also been
incorporated. If rpmfusion and ATrpms turn out as (in)compatible as say
livna and ATrpms are now, then on a practical level the merger is no
where near as useful as it could have been.

Heres hoping you iron out your differences in the future sometime.

Chris