Announcing the Audio Creation SIG / CCRMA merger effort

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Mon Sep 17 19:46:26 UTC 2007

How about some reference links to CCRMA on the SIG wiki, particularly
the software-related ones?

The SIG is called AudioCreation, but is it going to concentrate
specifically on CCRMA for its lifecycle? I understand there are other
audio-related Linux packaging attempts like AGNULA
<http://www.agnula.org/> or any of the attempts at this page:
http://linux-sound.org/distro.html