FC9 and NetworkManager

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 16:41:34 UTC 2008

On 04/28/2008 12:13 PM, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> Would you please have these new builds tagged for dist-f9 so they make
> it into the Release Candidate and F9 proper?  Right now, they don't
> appear in rawhide, and people have to go to koji manually to test the
> updates.  It would be more helpful to have them appear in rawhide for
> more widespread testing before F9 comes out.  Thanks.

<pedantic>all builds at this point for f9 go into dist-f9 by default.
You probably meant f9-final</pedantic>

But actually, at this point in the game, we want testing BEFORE we push
it to f9-final.  Not testing packages before requesting a tag to
f9-final is a great way to have the release slip if the package ends up
breaking things.  Especially if it's such a critical package.