F9 installation screenshot

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Apr 30 22:34:55 UTC 2008

Le mercredi 30 avril 2008 à 23:47 +0200, Pawel Salek a écrit :

> Nicolas: I suggest you recent review your posts to fedora-devel-list to
> realise how large percentage of them circle about your feelings towards
> USA. It is boring at best. Let's stick to technical discussions here
> and leave politics, religion, sex and rock&roll out (have I forget any
> item from the list?).

I guess the 13 Greek font packages I've been rebuilding while you wrote
this are just as guilty as me of boring Anti-American feelings (as
evidenced by their refusal of accepting American norms like ASCII and
English). Care to point us savages to the right reservation? Is it
the political, religious, sex or rock&roll one?

--
Nicolas Mailhot