Localisation needs to be improved

Pavel Shevchuk stlwrt at gmail.com
Sun May 4 01:32:40 UTC 2008

You chose Australia on timezone selection screen.

Anaconda can't handle such specific needs without making GUI
obfuscated, and it works OK for most users already.

Advanced users can customize locale manually. Casual users want less
buttons and get work done faster. I vote for leaving it as is.

http://scwlab.com