Banned from Fedora Forums

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:27:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 10:17 -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> I would need to know which specific guideline that was referred to.
> I'm not sure what "multiple postings" in this context means.

I figured it was because I was just posting about PackageKit stuff,
which is true, I want people to report bugs and feature requests in
bugzilla so we can fix them. I also think it's useful to be able to
search for a thread, and get a valid answer, rather than some broken
workaround.

It's no big problem for me, I just feel they've lost out as it's one
less upstream developer reading the forums.

Richard.