Re: Problems with kernel-2.6.26 and 2.6.27-0.x.rc2

Hans de Goede wrote:

<snip>

Graphical boot worked a couple of times but the last 2 boots it hanged with a black screen when the mode got set (I'm now running aan older kernel).

When graphical boot did work, X was slow as molasses, Xorg.log provided no clues (I could find), but this may be because I was only running the latest kernel and my xorg and libdrm are about 2 weeks old.

Let me know if you want this in bugzilla and what more I can do to test. I must say that plymouth looked good when it worked.

Regards,

Hans

I reverted gdm to remedy this problem.

--