Re: Open source Cg compiler?

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, King InuYasha wrote:

      http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cg_compiler_code.html

I am not sure about the "personal license" being free enough....

That is the toolkit, not the compiler. The compiler has a different license than the toolkit.

Though I can package it up since I am planning on doing some CUDA stuff.
Though a quick test revealed it did not compile for me out of the box.

Paul