Plan for todays (20090410) FESCo meeting

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:06:53 UTC 2009

Sorry for the late announcement......the old features are ones that
were approved for F11, but didn't make feature freeze so we're
considering them for F12 at this time.

Here's the list of topics for today's FESCo meeting.

130	Request to become sponsor: rjones
10	Review list of non-provenpackager committable packages
124	Re:  Packages with closed ACL's - LVM related items
38	DebugInfoFS - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DebuginfoFS
41	SsytemTap Static Probes -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemtapStaticProbes
64	liblvm - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/liblvm
132	Multiseat - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Multiseat
133	Dracut - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dracut

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor.