Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros or Free EDA software

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 5 20:36:31 UTC 2009

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> 4. but you don't really want to admit that, because you're only
> rationalising prejudices, and call for Fedora censorship of its
> community contributions to support them

I'm taking this offline, because you've degenerated to slander and
falsehood and this conversation at this point has become little more
than a personal attack against me. I will say this, though. The above is
incorrect, and I strongly object to such public character assassination.

--
Matthew
ELANG: input is in wrong language (please use English on English lists)