Results of a test mass rebuild of rawhide-20090126 with gcc-4.4.0-0.9

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Thu Feb 5 21:54:44 UTC 2009

Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 04:11:20PM +0100, Milos Jakubicek wrote:
>> If we fix a package, are we supposed to perform a normal (i.e. not
>> scratch) build into dist-f11-gcc44 (and/or dist-f11)? Or should we just
>> tag and let it be (for a new mass rebuild)?
>
> Either just tag, or tag and build into dist-f11.
>
> 	Jakub

OK, I'm sorry for bothering you once more, but there is one of my
packages left I'm not able to fix, could you have a look at it, please?

Koji scratch build:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1107170&name=build.log

The SRPM used for it:
http://mjakubicek.fedorapeople.org/boinc/boinc-client-6.4.5-4.20081217svn.fc11.src.rpm

Details:
It doesn't seem to me that the problem is just because there is a
protected variable used from a non-inheriting class (as this would be a
problem in gcc 4.3 too), but anyway I tried to add the necessary
inheritance (see patch4) -- it didn't help anyway, so it was probably a
wrong idea and I don't know what to do more, sorry :(

Thanks a lot for any hint,
Milos