Maintainer Responsibilities

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Jun 4 17:03:46 UTC 2009

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

> You can ask our users if they are satisfied or not. From comments and posts I
> think they ARE!

It's the nature of bugs that they often only affect a minority ("power
users", "corner cases").

If they are affecting the majority of users, they are likely to be
caught early and thus not to be "exposed to the wild".

> Check our fedora-kde list, IRC channel #fedora-kde as most of
> bugs are solved there even before they hit BZ...
Well, I only have to look into my fc11 test system's /var/log/messages
to watch kde and other bugs ...

Ralf