Status of geronimo

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Oct 14 22:55:13 UTC 2009

Can someone shed light on the status of geronimo in Fedora?  Seems like
it hasn't managed to build since F11 - and the F11 build was never
pushed.  There is a geronimo-spec 1.2 in CVS that doesn't compile
(missing dependencies among other things).  Apache's site has version 2.1.4.

Mind you, I know nothing about geronimo other than a package I'm trying
to build depends on geronimo-stax-api.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com