[Fedora-directory-devel] SELinux

Arjen Heidinga heidistein at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:32:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

Is there a SELinux ruleset somewhere? I read somewhere that if someone knows
how to set up a ruleset to inform you. (I assumed 'you' means 'developers').
I know how to set up a SeLinux ruleset thing. Thing is; this is a hell of a
job... IF there is something unfinisches oid from someone i might want to
use is. I could use a list or something with things that dont work with
SELinux enabled, should i search the bugreports or so?

Please CC to my personal mail couse i'm not on the list. Thanks

Arjen Heidinga