[Fedora-directory-devel] Solaris 10 Client Install

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:18:08 UTC 2006

All,

Does anyone have information specific to the configuration of Solaris 10
acting as a LDAP client to a Fedora-DS Server for the purpose of User
Authentication?

I have several Sun Blade 2500's running Solaris 10 that require the ability
to utilize a central authentication system and I prefer to use FDS on a RH
Linux platform.  I hold out hope that this has been attempted/accomplished
by the real experts and I can leverage that work in completing this task.

Thank you in advance,
Brian