[Fedora-directory-devel] fedora DS website design

Seth Nickell snickell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 00:45:55 UTC 2006

I've been tweaking the DS wiki skin to remove a lot of the noise
produced by media wiki tooling. If anyone is interested, you can take
a look at what I've got so far by:

1) signing into the wiki
2) going to preferences (at the top right of the screen)
3) going to the "skin" section
4) selecting the "FDS" skin

Its still got some serious bugs (like the tabs end up mis-laid-out on
big pages like http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/FAQ), but if
anyone has general feedback I'd be interested.

I've also been focusing the text on some of the pages (particularly
the home page), so take a look at that too.

-Seth