[Fedora-directory-devel] opening up the wiki

Seth Nickell snickell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 22:48:27 UTC 2006

Its also worth noting that if there are pages that we need maintained
w/o changes for legal reasons (in particular,
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Download, but perhaps
others?), we can just Protect them in mediawiki. Protected mediawiki
pages can only be edited by those with an administrator bit set.