[Fedora-directory-devel] Design themes for DS

Seth Nickell snickell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 22:32:23 UTC 2006

There's not a tutorial about single sign-on yet, but I think we should
be writing (at least a simple one) in the near future. A lot of work
still remains to make it work smoothly at a technical level, but its
going forward with Fedora (also e.g. using smartcards as the way to do
single sign-on).

As a matter of "what people are doing" research, I'd be interested in
hearing about non-phonebook / non-authentication use of LDAP too, if
anyone else on the list is using it in interesting ways.

-Seth