[Fedora-directory-devel] How to configure new Backend

Eswar S eswars at huawei.com
Wed Mar 7 09:02:28 UTC 2007

Thank you for Replay. As per FAQ I need to write my own plug-in for storing
ldap entries into mssql/oracle database.
I have seen slapi to write Server plug-in and examples provided at
/opt/fedora-ds/plugins/slapd/slapi/examples. But I am not finding sample
code for writing plug-in for Backend databases.
Is there any sample code for writing plug-in for backend database?

I am referring this link to write  plug-in.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/plugin/7.1/pluginTOC.html

Thank you
Eswar S
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is