[Fedora-directory-users] What next?

Chris Curran curran.chris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:42:35 UTC 2005

Thanks Jeff. I already have Tbird logging into FDS - what I don't have is
any info showing up in Tbird. Further, I tried to export my current data so
that I could see what FDS is expecting, but it errors out on 'userroot' with
"export failed (-1)".

As to digging around in the log files... That's not really an option. We
were evaluating FDS with the object being to purchase RHDS... Being fresh
back from an hour long meeting, well, the edict from above is to find
complete documentation on how to make FDS/RHDS interoperate with Tbird or
drop the project.

thanks,
 Chris Curran