[Fedora-directory-users] problem importing DUAConfigProfile Schema in to FDS 7.1

Mike Jackson mj at sci.fi
Wed Aug 17 18:22:37 UTC 2005

Justin Albstmeijer wrote:

>Both the published DUAConfigProfile schema and the
>http://web.singnet.com.sg/~garyttt/DUAConfigProfile.schema.txt converted
>by ol-schema-migrate.pl don't seem to be able to be imported.

Hi,
 I wrote that ol-schema-migrate.pl tool. My first bug report!

I have never seen this "objectIdentifier" definition before, but it
looks like something OpenLDAP would do:

--

objectIdentifier	DUAConfSchemaOID	1.3.6.1.4.1.11.1.3.1

attributetype ( DUAConfSchemaOID:1.0

--

 I will possibly enhance the script to support that , although I really
wonder how often it is used...

>---
>Note: in my case the ol-schema-migrate.pl output did not include the
>"objectClasses", had to fix this in the script by changing:
>
>-  if ( /object[c|C]lass/ ) {
>+  if ( /^object[c|C]lass/ ) {
>
>(There where comments in the DUAConfigProfile with an "objectclass"
>mentioned)

Yes, I see what you mean.  I will fix this.

BR,
--
mike