[Fedora-directory-users] OID conflict: ntGroupType vs. mailRoutingAddress

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Fri Aug 19 20:45:17 UTC 2005

Hi David,

Perhaps Hans abandoned the draft since Netscape came up with a
replacement schema (as defined in 50ns-mail.ldif).
Some companies still use draft-lachman-laser-ldap-mail-routing-02.txt
though.  In my case, I'm using it for support of a Mirapoint product.

I think what I might do is disable 50ns-mail.ldif, but change the
mailRoutingAddress OID in draft-lachman-laser-ldap-mail-routing-02.txt
to 2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.24.

Thanks for your input!
-- George