[Fedora-directory-users] Problem with solaris & FDS authentication

Tay, Gary Gary_Tay at platts.com
Tue Aug 30 06:40:54 UTC 2005

To troublshoot PAM issue, you may add "debug" keyword at the end of
every or selected lines of /etc/pam.conf, and /var/adm/messages should
show more messages.

To troubleshoot SSH Server, you may start sshd with "-d" (debfufg)
option (Interactive Mode Only), or use "ssh -v testdba at localhost" at the
SSH Client (-v means verbose mode).

You may use the sample pam.conf from
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/816-4556/6maort2te?a=view, do comment
out all the "pam_unix_cred.so.1" lines as they are meant for Solaris10.

Gary