[Fedora-directory-users] Problem with solaris & FDS authentication

Igor logastellus at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 13:37:36 UTC 2005

Gary,

I did like you said.  There was nothing in msgs file.  From the remote host I got this:

debug1: Trying private key: /.ssh/identity
debug1: Trying private key: /.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Trying private key: /.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Next authentication method: password
testdba at 149.85.86.87's password:
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
Permission denied, please try again.

sshd -d produced nothing either.  So, I'm confused now.

Also, ldaplist by itself gives this:
bash-2.03# ldaplist
ldaplist: Object not found (LDAP ERROR (50): Insufficient access.)

Is that normal?

And when I snoop -v ldap | grep LDAP I don't see the {crypt} password anywhere.....?