[Fedora-directory-users] Focus of this mailinglist?

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 17:20:25 UTC 2005

I don't have any quick answers to your questions.  There's some support
in the nss_ldap module for some of the things that you need, but I'm not
an expert in this area.  On the server side I don't know what we have in
place.

OK, maybe this post is actually devoid of any information making it
completely worthless.  But!  Our long term goals include making it very
easy to do what you're suggesting.

--Chris