[Fedora-directory-users] PAM authentication

Thomas Mathiesen thomas at linprofs.com
Thu Jun 9 07:48:53 UTC 2005

Two more issues (one off-topic):

1. How do I add posixAccounts in the admin web interface (eg.
http://ldap.mydomain.com:15613/clients/dsgw/bin/lang?context=dsgw)?
Preferrably a gui method for this. If not, I'll have to think of using
phpldapadmin or something similar.

2. Does anyone know how I can cache posixAccounts on the client? At the
moment, users can login, if connected to the network where the fds server is..
but if we have a network outage, or a person is using a laptop off-site, (s)he
won't be able to login using their ldap account? Ok. maybe this is off-topic,
but if anyone knows, please tell me.

I am writing some scripts, and gonna build a gui, to make it easy for newbie
admins to set this up.

Cheers
/Thomas