[Fedora-directory-users] PAM authentication

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 12:37:28 UTC 2005

Thomas Mathiesen wrote:

>Two more issues (one off-topic):
>
>1. How do I add posixAccounts in the admin web interface (eg.
>http://ldap.mydomain.com:15613/clients/dsgw/bin/lang?context=dsgw)?
>Preferrably a gui method for this. If not, I'll have to think of using
>phpldapadmin or something similar.

You can't in the _web_ interface, but you can in the console.  This
won't work from the Users&Groups tab in the main console window.  Open
the Directory Server into which you want to add the users.  Go to the
Directory tab.  With the Properties editor, you can "posix" enable an
existing user or create a new user with the posix attributes.