[Fedora-directory-users] Messaging server

Alan Dobkin Fedora-Directory at MaestroIT.com
Mon Jun 20 17:42:38 UTC 2005

Hi, sorry for my delay in responding and continuing a slightly-OT
thread, but I just joined this list today.

Jeff, have you looked at Meeting Maker?  It fits the bill almost exactly
as you described.  I used it several years ago (it has been around for
over 10 years - well before Exchange) in a large environment, and
integrates nicely with LDAP:

http://www.MeetingMaker.com/products/meetingmaker/Modules/ldap.cfm

I would love to see Red Hat eventually further develop and support the
Calendar Server, but in the meantime, Meeting Maker is an excellent and
well-supported product that does not require Exchange.

Alan