[Fedora-directory-users] MD5 for password hashes

Del del at babel.com.au
Mon Oct 24 06:23:06 UTC 2005

Rich Megginson wrote:

> Any chance of some RPMs for the latest edition with the MD5 support
>> please guys?
>

> We're working on it.

Hi,

I hate to be a pest with this but I now have 3 clients with fairly large
FDS / RHDS implementations planned, which are now on hold waiting for this
release.

Is there a planned release date for this?  I've foolishly suggested to
one of them that it could take no longer than the end of next month, so
I need to know if I'm likely to have to do some backpedalling on that
date.

Thanx,

--
Del