[Fedora-directory-users] Available Revisions

Chen Shaopeng chen_shaopeng at idsignet.com
Wed Oct 26 03:22:19 UTC 2005

Rich Megginson wrote:
> Scott Boggs wrote:
>
>> I have just started using the Fedora-DS.  I have to say that I am very
>> impressed.  I currently am turning my attention towards working with
>> the server on a SE Linux platform.  However, I was wondering if it is
>> best to keep with the current static version that is provided via the
>> source download site, or could I get the latest and greatest to see
>> how in integrates.
>

> We will be releasing a new binary version very soon.

Could you tell what will be in the new build? and a date?

It would be cool if the build process could be cleanly separated.
For example, it should be easy to build the directory server
alone, and build the admin and console alone.

That would be easier for other people to participate too.
It's not too scary that way, coz the whole thing is pretty
big.

rgds

csp
--